—Shanyn Valentine, Co-editor in Chief—
Several restaurants around the Richmond area are very student friendly. They are perfect for quick food on a budget for both college and high school students. As well as being a better way to get a hold of that next meal, it’ll be helpful to the wallet. So whether you’re in need of a Chick-fil-A run, a late night exam study waffle, or a burrito, these student discounts will help satisfy your hunger for a great deal.
- Subway- 10% off entire purchase with valid student ID
- Burger King- 10% of with student ID
- Qdoba- 5$ student burrito meals
- Chick-fil-A- Free drinks with student ID
- Firehouse Subs- participating locations 10% off with Student ID
- Waffle House- 10% off
- Chipotle- Free drink with Student ID
- Arby’s- 10% off full purchase with Student ID
- Buffalo Wild Wings- 10% full purchase with Student ID
- McDonalds- 10% off with Student ID
- Pizza Hut- 10-20% off next pizza with Student ID
Besides those mentioned, local restaurants and some chains will accept student IDs for discounts: you only need to ask. To go along with the spirit of saving students money, some clothing retailers, and school supply stores have got in on the savings. It never hurts to ask if the local Target or Walmart will decrease your price with a simple flash of the student ID.
Either way, student discounts will help high school students and college students alike to eat like kings and queens on a budget. Take a minute to explore your local discounts.
Now, if you’ll excuse me, it’s 1:00AM, and I need a waffle for 10% off.
Header Photo Courtsey of Kurt Bauschardt